Transforms any gray-level or color image to a binary image using one of the selected adaptive thresholding algorithms.
- Image to be thresholded. Color images will be converted to gray scale before applying the threshold.
- Size of the local window for adaptive threshold calculation.
- Absolute threshold. The effect of this value depends on algorithm.
- Relative threshold. The effect of this value depends on algorithm.
- Adaptive thresholding algorithm.
true, inverts the result so that all foreground pixels become background and vice versa.
- Binary image